Friday, June 13, 2014

Farewell Pre-K 3!

****WARNING**** PICTURE OVERLOAD!!!!****

Get ready for a LOAD of pictures. I kept my camera with me all day on Friday and got a picture with each of the students, as well as many pictures with Timothy and Tihami - my two cuddle-bugs. Thankfully the end of the day was very rushed, so goodbyes were quick. Otherwise I think I would have lost it. As excited as we are to come home, it's hard to say goodbye to those we may never see again - especially kids. We know we'll stay in contact with our friends and many co-workers, but that's harder with students.

These kids found ways into my heart that made my job SO worth-while. I love them all! I had two years with some of them (Timothy, Jade, Maria, and Amber) and because of that it was harder to say goodbye. The students I only had 1 year with quickly became part of me though. They have all changed me. Praise God for children and how they can affect us without even knowing it. God has given me a great love for this age group. I can't wait to see how He uses it in the future!

Now sit back, and get ready to "awwwww" a lot. These kids are adorable. At least I think so.

Brianna and Tiana - best friends

Tiana. She didn't know any English on her first day of school, and now she's having full conversations! Love this girl!

Brianna. The epic story-teller. Ask me about her stories. They will crack you up!

Tihami - my little side-kick. So shy around others, but talks my ear off when it's just us! She is SO cuddly and cute!

Timothy and Tihami - the two who fight over who gets to sit on my lap.


My love for this boy is DEEP!

BFS Graduation

Kindergarten 5 getting ready to graduate!

2nd Grade sang "Forever Young"

Matthew jumped into Elizabeth's arms. It was awesome.

Maria. We've been together for 2 years. She has come a long way in her English and LOVES to be Elsa from Frozen.

Jade. Another one I've been with for 2 years. She has grown tremendously. Her laugh is contagious.

Yena. Queen Bee and everyone's friend. She loves to help anyone and everyone do anything.

Amber. Two years together and lots of princess-playing. She has a vivid imagination!

Tihami
 
Get ready - photoshoot with Timothy. He makes HILARIOUS faces.









Ahata. Her Mom can braid hair like I've never seen before.
 
And now. Videos of Timothy. Hopefully you'll get a glimpse of his cute personality that I just could never get enough of. He doesn't understand that I'm leaving - as most of them don't. These kids will always hold a special place in my heart.




1 comment:

  1. Hi there..Timothy misses you a lot...
    if you don't mine..i want to share this videos with Timothy.

    ReplyDelete