Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Petting Zoo Field Trip

I bet none of you have ever been to a Petting Zoo in a department store. I can now say that I have. My class went on a field trip last week to a Petting Zoo on the top floor of a nearby department store, complete with a pony-riding area on the connecting rooftop.

In the morning I asked my kiddos what we were doing that day and if they were excited. I took a video of each one of them, and you can see them below, along with some pictures from the day.






Maria "inside" with the chipmunks

Austin and Byeong-Soo LOVED the Sand Fish

Timothy holding "Peanut" (We have a part-time class pet hamster named "Peanut," so naturally the kids call all hamsters "Peanut")

Amber and Timothy had their hamsters kiss

Austin finally caught a Sand Fish

K-4 teacher Elizabeth

K-4 student Elizabeth feeding a bird

Jade loved holding all of the "Peanuts" and she's almost even smiling!

Maria and "Peanut"

PK-3 and K-4 class picture
Ian, Jackie, Lydia (K-4 teacher), Amber, Austin, Justin, Timothy, Maria, Stella, Me, Jade, Eugene, Minjoon

Lydia, Minjoon, Timothy, Stella, Eugene, Austin, Ian, Jade, Maria, Justin, Me, Jackie

Stella, Timothy, Amber, Jackie, Ian, Minjoon, Maria, Justin, Austin, Jade, Eugene

Jade NEVER smiles for pictures, so it must have been a good day for her because she even waited for me to have my camera ready to take this picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment