Friday, May 24, 2013

4 Year Old Love

I know I'm biased, but I really do have the cutest kids!

One of our secretaries has been taking pictures of those of us who are teaching Summer School. She sent me these two from this week, and I just had to share them.

Helping Jade glue. I love how happy she looks, especially because she rarely smiles when she knows her picture is getting taken. Miss Lee showed me this right after she took it. Jade saw it and then hid under the tables until Miss Lee left because she didn't want to get her picture taken any more.

Jade ignoring the camera - typical. I love these three.

The boy who captured my heart - Timothy Kim


James 1:17  Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment