Sunday, May 12, 2013

A Sneak Peak at our Garden

Growing up, my Mom had a vegetable garden every year. I used to love picking green beans (and eating half of what I pulled off the plants), cucumbers, green peppers, and everything else she planted. I have always wanted to have my own garden, and we have begun our first one! While it is quite small and only consists of 3 vegetables as of now, we have thoroughly enjoyed watching our plants grow over the last several weeks. We will keep you updated with pictures as our plants get bigger and we can finally enjoy eating fresh veggies!

A Red Sunflower

beginnings of our cucumber plants


We have two of these hanging baskets with flowers - you can't tell, but there are a few tiny green spots in there

our sunflower is growing fast - and a second one has popped up

cucumber plants!

we think this is a green pepper

flowers are coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment