Saturday, March 16, 2013

Our First Visitors!

The week following our Ski Trip my brother bought tickets for him and my sister-in-law to visit just two weeks later! They spent about ten days with us.  We visited some of our favorite spots but also discovered several new things in Busan that have now become favorites. We saw temples, went hiking, walked through markets, ate lots of delicious food (Korean, Vietnamese, Brazilian, Japanese, and American), and spent a lot of time just hanging out and talking. It was such a blessing to be able to show them our life here. I don't think I've spent that long with my brother since he moved from Upland, and I'm so thankful for the time that we had with them.

At Busan Aquarium

Octopus, anyone?

At APEC - great views of Haeundae, the ocean, and the Diamond Bridge

One of the most beautiful places I've been in Busan - Haedong Yonggungsa Temple


 
Sunset from Dalmaji Hill

Looking back at Haeundae Beach

View from our hike one day

Marine City at sunset. 

No comments:

Post a Comment