Monday, March 10, 2014

Mountain Water


As we near the final few months of our time in south Korea, we want to share some of the aspects of our daily life that are unique to our life in Korea. Today we are going to share with you how we get water. Exciting stuff, I know. Not everyone we know here has access to water like we do. Coming from the states, we are not used to having to buy drinking water in the store, so early on in our move to busan it was a bit of an annoying purchase to me. Soon enough, though, we found this spot, right across from our school that has free, fresh mountain water! Justin always has to share that I have never actually done this, so he gets all the credit for this one.

Koreans filling up their water jugs
 
 
our water cart full of fresh mountain water!
 

God even provided us with fresh, free drinking water in Korea. When He takes care of such a small thing like that, it reminds me that I should never doubt that He will take care of the rest of our needs.
 
Philippians 4:19   And my God will supply every need of  yours according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment