Thursday, June 13, 2013

Sand Festival

Every year there is a Sand Festival at Haeundae Beach, and this year the theme was the Cinema. We walked around the sculptures more than once and each time were amazed by how great the representations were of different movie characters. Another part of the festival included an air show from the Korean Black Eagle pilots. We also happened upon a Music/Dance festival on the beach one night, so I'll inclue some pictures of that as well.

Black Eagles




Welcome to the Sand Festival!


King Kong and Star Wars

Superman!

Lightning McQueen

Frankenstein

The Joker

Justin with Iron Man

Mr. Incredible - aka My Dad, of course ;)

Shrek and Donkey!

Sledding down a small dune. Unfortunately this was only for kids.

Justin and I on top of the dune a few days earlier


Tanya and I on top

Again with Tanya


This was a really cool drumming group - hopefully I can get a video up soon


Tanya kissing her favorite hero :)

No comments:

Post a Comment