Sunday, January 13, 2013

Busan Aquarium

The day after Justin got offered his job in Korea, I found the Busan Aquarium on a tourist map. I almost immediately looked it up online and have been wanting to go ever since. With the craziness of first moving here and school starting, we hadn't make it there yet. Thank you, Justin, for taking me there for my birthday on Saturday! While the Aquarium is smaller than most of the ones you would go to in the States, it is extremely well done. We even bought season passes so that we can take everyone who visits us!



Welcome to the Busan Aquarium!

I forget what this guy is called, but he is supposedly the most attractive fish in this family. I can't imagine what his relatives look like...

Penguins!

Snake-Neck Turtle.

This crab can grow to be 12 meters wide!

One of our favorites. 

Rock fish

Some kind of eel that burrows in the sand. 

Dory!

So pretty!

Shark tank = amazing


This tunnel was AWESOME!

Baby whales!!!

We stepped out of the aquarium to a beautiful day on Haeundae Beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment